The AquaThruster from The Weeders Digest is your latest weapon against lake muck, algae blooms,and floating weeds and debris. Totally revamped and redesigned, the Aquathruster is a multifaceted clean up tool that you can use to blast lake muck from your shorelines and lake bottoms, prevent algae blooms, and prevents floating weeds and debris from entering your dock and swimming area.
The Aquathruster has been created to handle the rigors of removing and blowing sediment/lake muck from your lake bottom. It has the ability to blast muck from 30-70 feet from wherever it is positioned depending on which horsepower you choose.
Aqua Thruster Dock Mount — The dock mount is our most popular and works great for cleaning up areas in and around your dock. It is adjustable up to 5’ water depth so you can use it for blasting lake muck by positioning close to the muck bottom or you can raise it to just below the water surface to maintain a floating weed and algae area.
- Efficient operation as the ½ hp draws 5 amps or the bigger ¾ hp draws 6.5 amps, and the 1 hp draws 11 amps
- Comes standard with 50’ of submersible power cord and you can increase the cord length in 50’ increments
- All components are UL listed and UL approved
- Multi-faceted clean-up tool
- Includes unconditional two-year warranty
- Available in 110 or 220 Volt option
- 3 sizes including ½, ¾, and 1 hp
- 3 mounting options – Dock, Float, and free standing frame
Aqua Thruster Float Mount — The float option is ideal if you don’t have a dock/pier and want to blast algae and floating debris as the Aquathruster sits two feet below the float. Price is the same regardless of which mounting option you choose.
Aqua Thruster Free Standing Frame – The free standing frame works great for cleaning up the balance of your lake shore or if you don’t have a dock or pier. It is easy to reposition and is very effective for blasting sediment or floating debris and algae.
Aqua Thruster 360 – You can add the 360 degree oscillating motor to your Aquathruster to maximize up to a 360 degree coverage area! The oscillating motor is a fantastic convenience tool because it enables you to mount your Aquathruster in one dock location so you don’t have to reposition.