- Maintains your swimming area and shoreline
- Protects against weeds, algae, leaves, muck & decaying debris
- Maintains up to a 150 ft diameter area from one location
- Sweeps the waterfront of floating weeds and debris
- Circulates water & Provides aeration
- Reduces stagnant water
- See improvements in as little as a few hours of use
- All components are UL listed and UL approved
- Includes unconditional two-year warranty
- Efficient operation
- 1/2hp • 3/4hp • 1hp • 2h • Motors available in 120v or 220v
- Cord lengths available in 50′ – 100′ – 150′ – 200′ – 250′
Which HP should you choose? That simply depends on what you’re trying to accomplish. How large of an area do you want to keep clear of muck and bottom debris. And how much of an area on the surface do you want to clear away floating weeds and dead vegetation.
This diagram is designed to give you a general idea of the difference in “thrust power” between motor sizes.
If I didn’t see it with my own eyes I wouldn’t have believed it. We purchased our lake cottage four years ago & assumed we would have to live with the weeds & muck. I measured the muck at 2′ to 4′ in-depth around the pier. After two rotations we could see the bottom of the lake. As we made our way down the pier we have approx 100′ of clear water & we couldn’t happier than now the grandkids & kids can dive off of the pier. I also bought the stand as I have 500″ of frontage & looking forward to results in the beach area & the rest of the shoreline.
It’s nothing short of a miracle. I purchased the 3/4 hp with oscillator a SDSU stand. Took a while to get the right settings in terms of the angle that I set it at. As some other reviewers have indicated If it is set pointing too deep it will move the bottom and create a whole. If set too shallow it doesn’t do as good of a job. It takes a little experimenting, but it is absolutely amazing. Don’t hesitate to buy this. Worth every penny +++++
As soon as we fired up our new Aqua Thruster the algae and duckweed deposits on our lakeshore disappeared. Sediment seems to be dissipating as well expanding our useable shoreline. Great product!
Aqua Thruster Mounting Options
We have designed a variety of Dock Mounted & Freestanding mounting options to fit every application.